|First||Previous (FIRST SCHEDULE)||Next (THIRD SCHEDULE)|
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND TRAINING) ACT, 1999
1. In this Schedule “relevant body” means the Authority, the Higher Education and Training Awards Council or the Further Education and Training Awards Council, as the case may be.
2. The chief executive of a relevant body shall perform his or her functions subject to such policies as may be determined from time to time by the relevant body and shall be answerable to that body for the efficient and effective management of that body and for the due performance of his or her functions.
3. (1) The chief executive of a relevant body may delegate any of his or her functions to an employee of the relevant body, unless they are so delegated to the chief executive subject to the condition that they shall not be sub-delegated, and the employee concerned shall be accountable to the chief executive for the performance of the functions so delegated.
(2) Notwithstanding any such delegation, the chief executive shall at all times remain accountable to the relevant body concerned for the performance of the functions so delegated.
4. The chief executive of a relevant body shall not hold any other office or position without the consent of the relevant body concerned.
5. The chief executive of a relevant body shall hold office on such terms and conditions (including terms and conditions relating to remuneration, fees, allowance and expenses) as may be determined by that body with the consent of the Minister and the Minister for Finance.