|First||Previous (SCHEDULE 14)|
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT, 2001
Functions to be done by Manager's Order
1. A decision on an application under any enactment for the grant of a permission, approval, permit, consent, certificate, licence or other form of statutory authorisation.
2. A statutory notice served under the provisions of any enactment requiring compliance with such enactment.
3. A decision to take legal proceedings.
4. The acquisition or disposal of land or an agreement regarding the use of land.
5. The letting of a dwelling.
6. The acceptance of a tender.
7. The award of grants, loans or other financial assistance.
8. The appointment of staff.